Shipping, Returns and Exchanges Policy
Thank you for shopping at Elited Apparel.
To serve you better, we will begin to process your order immediately you click the Submit Order Button.
1. Our Products
- a) A majority of our Products are manufactured and imported from China, but exclusively shipped from within the United States.
- b) Although we have made every effort to display the colors accurately, the images of the Products on our Website are for illustrative purposes only. We cannot guarantee that your computer's display of the colors accurately reflects the color of the Products, your Products may vary slightly from those images.
2. Processing Guidelines
- a) All Products on the Website are subject to availability and payment being received before your order is processed.
- b) We will contact you if the Products you have ordered are out of stock, or if additional identification is needed for credit card verification.
3. Shipping, Insurance and Tracking Number
- a) We ship to addresses located within the United States, and to most international destinations.
- b) When you place your order, you will get an approximate delivery time based on the availability of your items and order processing time. Depending on your region, shipping charges, suitable couriers and delivery date estimates will appear on the order page.
- c) Please note that the delivery dates stated on your order page are approximate and for guidance purposes only. Actual delivery dates may vary.
- d) Once your order is shipped, we will send you a tracking number through email. Please note that it may take up to 48 hours before the tracking number can be updated online.
4. Order Processing
- a) We aim to deliver all orders within 1 – 4 weeks of your order being processed.
- b) Please note that once an order is processed and shipped out, we are unable to change the delivery address or other aspects of the order.
5. International shipping policies
- a) If you order products from our Website for delivery to an international destination, your order may be subject to import duties and taxes once a shipment reaches your country.
- b) You will be responsible for payment of any such import duties and taxes; We have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. International orders may be subject to customs clearance procedures, which may cause delays beyond original delivery estimates.
- c) When ordering from us, you are considered the "importer of record" and must comply with all laws and regulations of the country in which you are receiving the goods. We will not be liable or responsible if you break any such law.
- a) You are required to inspect the delivered Products once you receive you order and ensure that the Products are in “as expected” condition.
- b) In the event they are not in an “as expected” condition, please Contact Us as soon as possible, with all necessary information, including photographic proof.
7. Returns and Exchanges
- a) Unfortunately, we do not accept returns or exchanges on any of our Products except for damaged or incorrect products (see Section 8 for more information).
- b) However, if you are not 100% satisfied with your order, please Contact Us as soon as possible with detailed information regarding your dissatisfaction.
8. Shipping Errors / Damaged Products
- a) We are committed to selling only high-quality Products. To that end, we employ several quality checks before a Product is shipped.
- b) If you have received a wrong or damaged Product, please Contact Us within 24 hours of receiving the order to be eligible for a free replacement with a new, similar Product.
- c) We will ship to you a new replacement Product, within 14 days of us receiving the damaged or defective Product, as per our Shipping policy.
9. Returns Procedure
- a) Please Contact Us so we may provide you with a Return Address.
- b) You must take reasonable care of the Product(s) you wish to return, and they should be returned unopened, unused and in their original condition from the original delivery address. You are responsible for all costs incurred in returning the item to us.
- c) We recommend that you ask the shipping carrier for proof of posting and ensure the return shipment, as you are under a duty to take reasonable care of the goods and will be liable for damage to them until we receive them at our warehouse.
- d) In case of dispute, we also recommend you retain proof of sending. Without this, we cannot process a replacement if we do not receive the returned items.
10. Events outside our control
We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations if caused by events outside our reasonable control, including (but not restricted to) fire, flood, severe weather, explosion, war, act of terrorism, industrial dispute, or acts of local or central Government or other competent authorities.
11. Entire agreement
These terms and conditions and other notices elsewhere on our Website contain the whole agreement between us and you relating to the supply of Products.
12. Contact Us
If you have any questions concerning our Shipping, Returns and Exchanges Policy, please feel free to Contact Us.